Linking vocabularies to specific content types (page, story, project etc) is great, and what I think is one of the best features of drupal. However, there are definitely elements of this implementation that could be improved.
I'm curious how much work/how feasible it would be to extend Drupal to have a more flexible based group permissions system. I understand that you can setup "user roles" and assign a user a role, then define that roles permissions.
I wrote a wiki module for version 3.0 (it was working but still needed some more development) and am wondering if it is worth updating it to 4.1 I stoped development mainly because I dont have a wesite to host a site on and because I found that
After six months of development Drupal 4.1.0 is now ready for some final testing. Drupal is currently in a feature freeze, and has been for quite some time, to make sure nothing breaks before the final 4.1.0 release.